Sunday, November 25, 2007

Great trip ahead!

This is a wild week coming up. I have three days in the office and then hit the road Wednesday evening for a week of travel...Phoenix, Houston, Pittsburgh and then back home.

The Hardy Group is exhibiting at the Church Planters Conference in Phoenix with the specific task of trying to recruit seven church planters for the Iowa Ministry Network. Iowa is a great district and seven lucky people are heading that way. They just don't know it yet...but will by Friday:-)!

Then I head to Houston to meet with my good friend Joel Hunter at Northwood Assembly. Northwood is a relatively new church plant and next weekend I will be helping Joel look at every aspect under the sun relative to the church.

Then I head to Pittsburgh to meet up with Jeff Leake at Allison Park Church. Jeff is probably the consumate church planter and is one of the finest leaders in the AG. Great guy and good friend! Again, we are going to look at every aspect of the church from as many angles as we can find. Coincidentally both Joel and Jeff with be in Phoenix as part of the conference.

So by Wednesday night December 5th I'll be a tired but fulfilled boy!

No comments: